With MySGI you can do all of the following transactions from the comfort of your own home.
- Make annual driver's licence payments - Customers who have chosen the annual payment option for their 5-year driver's licence can make 1 or more annual payments. Note: Your annual payment must be made before the due date to avoid cancellation of your driver's licence.
- Replace a driver's licence - Request replacement of your current driver's licence with your existing photo. Note: Changing your address will automatically reprint your driver's licence with your new address.
- Replace an identification card - Request replacement of your current identification card with your existing photo. Note: Changing your address will automatically reprint your identification card with your new address.
- Request driver abstracts - You can order a proof of driving history and a history of all vehicles registered and insured in your name. Commercial driver abstracts are also available at no additional cost.
- Schedule a written exam or road test - Book your Class 5 or motorcycle road test (including the Motorcycle Basic Abilities test) or any written exam at 1 of our test office locations (not all locations are eligible for selection online at this time). You can also reschedule or cancel your existing appointment online.
- Cancel vehicle registrations - Registration cancellations are available for any valid plate, including private passenger vehicles, farm, commercial and taxis (except those registrations issued for interprovincial travel under the IRP Agreement).
- Complete your Registration Eligibility Declaration - Customers using the AutoPay monthly payment program can complete the required annual eligibility declaration.
- Renew vehicle registrations - Renew the registration for most personal, farm, and commercial vehicles. Vehicles registered under the International Registration Plan and vehicles registered in classes PB, PC, PS, PT, GC, L and LT are not eligible for renewal in MySGI.
- Book a vehicle appraisal appointment - Set up a time and pick the most convenient location for you to bring your vehicle in for a damage appraisal.
- Submit a personal auto or home claim - File your auto or home claim from the comfort of your home using our online eClaim service.
- Track an existing personal auto or home claim - Now you can monitor the progress of your claim and stay updated any time there is a new development.
- Make a payment for an Auto or Home Pak policy - You can easily make an online payment to keep your policy active.
- Make a receivable payment - Payments can be made for outstanding amounts owing.
Note: Payment for all products or services completed in MySGI is by credit card; American Express, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Locate and contact an SGI CANADA insurance broker - Search our province-wide directory of licensed SGI CANADA insurance brokers to find 1 closest to you.
- Pay for an SGI CANADA Home or Auto Pak policy - Access and pay for your policies online.
- View, save and print your insurance policies - Now MySGI lets you see all of your personal auto and home insurance policies in 1 spot - view, save, or print a PDF copy of your policy with ease.
- Change preferred method of correspondence - You can choose to receive your correspondence by email or letter within the Manage Account tab.
- Update personal information - Update your contact information and change your address.
- View personal, vehicle and driver information - View your personal, driver and vehicle information and any notices that may be posted to your profile.
- Print an SDR Safe Rating History letter - This letter explains your complete safety rating as of the date of this letter.