The following steps will help you and to your new MySGI account while ensuring your privacy and the security of your personal information.
Register your email address
If you aren’t already signed up with MySGI, you will need to register a valid email address with us before you can set up your new account.
If you have:
- a Saskatchewan driver's licence - you must register your email address at your local motor licence issuer or call 1-800-667-9868
- a Saskatchewan driver's licence AND an SGI CANADA insurance policy - you can by following the instructions provided
- an SGI CANADA insurance policy - you need to register your email address with your insurance broker or call 1-800-667-9868
Create your account
Once your email address is registered, you can proceed to create your new MySGI account by following these steps:
- Request an activation code - Follow the instructions on the Register screen to obtain an activation code. You will need to enter some additional information to verify your identity. The activation code will be sent to the email address you just registered with us.
- Register your account - Using the activation code sent to your email address, you can complete the .
- Select a motor licence issuer - Upon completion of registration, you will be asked to select an issuer.
- Complete a transaction - You are now registered! You can view your personal information as well as any eligible transactions.