If you answer no to any of these questions, the seatbelt doesn't fit your child correctly and your child should be in a booster seat.
- Can your child sit comfortably with his or her back against the vehicles' seat back?
- Do your child's knees bend comfortably at the edge of the vehicle's seat?
- Is the lap portion of the seatbelt as low as possible, touching the child's thighs?
- Does the shoulder portion of the seatbelt cross the middle of the shoulder?
- Can your child stay comfortably seated like this for the whole trip?
1-800-667-8015 ext. 6042