The MRC's goal was to find effective solutions to issues with motorcycle safety, rating and insurance coverage.
The committee was made up of the following representatives:
- Barry Muir, Saskatchewan Safety Council
- Cody Jordison, motorcycle enthusiast
- Don Fuller, R.A.G.E.
- Earl Driedger, Maximum Training
- George Wright, insurance broker
- Klaus Littman, Saskatchewan Dual-Sport Club
- Rick Dobson, Saskatchewan PowerSport Dealers Association
- Robb Hertzog, Prairie Harley-Davidson
- Dr. Jag Rao, trauma doctor
Committee members were selected to provide balanced views from all affected stakeholders, including motorcycle enthusiasts, groups, dealers and safety organizations, as well as insurance brokers. The committee also consulted with health care professionals when medical expertise was needed.
The MRC released its Report on Findings (pdf 1.9 mb) on Feb. 4, 2014.