How this manual can help you
If you or a member of your family has been injured in a motor vehicle collision, this manual will help you through the process as you file a claim for benefits under your Personal Auto Injury No Fault Coverage. It contains information on the types of benefits you may be eligible to receive, details about No Fault Injury Coverage and more.
This manual is intended to provide general information on the No Fault Injury Coverage offered by SGI. Nothing in this document is intended to provide legal advice or is to be relied upon as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
Table of Contents
- The Ability to Sue (pdf, 537 kb)
- Division 2 - Application of Part VIII and Bodily Injury Benefits (pdf, 424 kb)
- Division 3 - Rehabilitation (pdf, 410 kb)
- Division 4 - Income Replacement Benefits (IRB) (pdf, 2.4 mb)
- Division 5 - Death Benefits (pdf, 849 kb)
- Division 6 - Permanent Impairment Benefits (pdf, 628 kb)
- Division 7 - Benefits for Expense (pdf, 1.1 mb)
- Division 8 - Claims (pdf, 285 kb)
- Division 9 - Payment of Benefits (pdf, 297 kb)
- Division 10 - Indexation of Benefits (pdf, 95 kb)
- Division 11 - Insurer's Decisions and Appeals (pdf, 316 kb)
- Division 11.1 - Appeal Commission (pdf, 110 kb)
- Division 12 - Recovery of Benefits (pdf, 165 kb)
- Division 13 - Compensation Pursuant to other Acts and Plans (pdf, 371 kb)
- Division 14 - General (pdf, 153 kb)
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. The terms and conditions of the insurance coverage offered by SGI are set out in The Automobile Accident Insurance Act and the following regulations: The Automobile Accident Insurance (General) Regulations, The Personal Injury Benefit Regulations and The Automobile Accident Insurance (Injury) Regulations and are available from Publications Saskatchewan. Any changes to insurance coverage in Saskatchewan will be set out in those documents. These documents should be consulted to determine your rights and obligations at law.