We offer 2 services for finding information on a vehicle's history. Both services require the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
Saskatchewan VIN search
This is a free service that looks up the VIN of the vehicle and provides the following information:
- the status of the vehicle (if any)
- its most recent Saskatchewan registration expiry date
- its damage claims history in Saskatchewan since Nov. 1, 2002
- whether the Saskatchewan PST is payable
The results only include claims paid under SGI's Auto Fund licence plate insurance.
For further details and to conduct a search, visit the Saskatchewan VIN search page.
Cross-Canada VIN search
This service searches all Canadian jurisdictions to determine if:
- a vehicle status exists
- there is a Saskatchewan damage claims history
- the Saskatchewan PST is payable
The cost is $20.
For further details about the search, visit the Cross-Canada VIN search page.