Every driver shall promptly notify the school board, municipality or employer of any of the following:
- Any conviction against the driver pursuant to:
- The Alcohol and Gaming Regulation Act, 1997 respecting the operation of a motor vehicle
- the Criminal Code of Canada
- The Traffic Safety Act
- any regulation made pursuant to any of the acts mentioned in subclauses i) to iii)
- Any suspensions or revocations of the driver's licence, a refusal by the administrator to issue a licence to the driver or a licence restriction imposed on the driver by the administrator.
- Any medical condition that, in the opinion of the driver's physician or health care provider, could have an impact on the driver's ability to safely operate a bus.