- Tampering with a vehicle without the owner's permission is not permitted.
- Climbing into or on a vehicle without the owner's permission is not permitted.
- Throwing objects at a vehicle is not permitted. You may not watch a television, video screen or computer screen when driving unless the information displayed is solely designed to assist you in the safe operation of the vehicle.
- All material carried on a vehicle must be securely contained or tied down so that it cannot fall off the vehicle.
- Damages resulting from any of the above infractions may have to be paid for by the offender.
- Unless you are riding in or on the vehicle, you must not hold onto a moving vehicle.
- Passengers may not ride in or on a trailer.
- The use of hand-held cellphones while driving is prohibited.
- No one may ride on the exterior of a vehicle unless there is a space designed for passengers. This does not apply to construction, maintenance, firefighting, police or parade vehicles.
- Passengers are not permitted to ride between the driver and the driver's door.
- Passengers must not crowd the driver.
- Drivers must have a clear view of the road to the front, sides and rear. Aftermarket tinting is not allowed on the windshield or front side windows.
- No pedestrian, passenger or driver shall perform any stunt or activity that is likely to distract, startle or interfere with any other user of the road.
- Dropping burning material or material that could damage tires onto a road is not permitted.
- Vehicles must display a valid licence plate firmly secured to the rear of the vehicle and not obstructed in a manner that prevents the plate from being read or accurately photographed by a red light camera.