- Name the five basic components of an air brake system.
- The maximum air pressure available for a full brake application depends on?
- The most common cause of loss of braking effort on air brake-equipped vehicles is?
- How often should the reservoirs be drained of moisture and sludge accumulation?
- What must an operator do when a low-pressure warning buzzer sounds?
- What is the minimum pressure at which the compressor should cut in?
- If the safety valve on the reservoir blows, it would indicate what?
- What is the purpose of a relay valve?
- How are spring brakes held in the released position?
- Spring brakes are most effective as a:
- The function of the slack adjuster is:
- Why should spring brakes be released before making a brake application?
- Maximum reservoir pressure loss through leaks is:
- What factor determines how much heat can be absorbed by the brake drum?
- What is the final check to be made by the operator before leaving the yard?