- What is the basic principle of the dual-circuit system?
- What valve is used to protect the primary circuit from the secondary circuit?
- In a dual-circuit system, will the vehicle continue to have braking ability if one circuit fails?
- What is meant by “compounding” the brakes?
- Why are spring brakes a reliable type of parking brake?
- How are parking brakes held in the released position?
- What is the reason for releasing the parking brakes before making a full brake application test?
- What is the danger of disassembling a parking-brake unit?
- Name two functions of the spring brakes in a dual-circuit system.
- Describe the functions of the spring-brake modulator valve.
- What is blended air?