- What is the maximum time permitted for the compressor to build from 85 to 100 psi (586 to 690 kPa)?
- What is the maximum pressure loss permitted after the foot brake is fully applied with the engine shut off?
- How can trailer-brake holding power be tested?
- Should all drivers be able to adjust, unassisted, S-cam and drum braking systems equipped with manual slack adjusters?
- What is the final brake test that should be made before the vehicle is put into service?
- How much push rod travel is allowed before a brake adjustment must be made?
One person alone is fully responsible to ensure that the braking
system is in safe operating condition before the vehicle moves: