- What is the final factor that will determine if the vehicle will move?
- What is the final factor that will determine if the vehicle will stop?
- How is heat generated by the brakes dissipated?
- If one set of brake shoes is poorly adjusted, what effect could it have on the remaining set of brake shoes in the system?
- What is meant by the term friction?
- If the weight of the vehicle is doubled, how many times must the stopping power be increased?
- If vehicle speed is doubled, how many times must stopping power be increased to be able to stop in the same distance?
- If vehicle weight and speed are both doubled, how many times must the stopping power be increased to be able to stop in the same distance?
- What is compressed air?
- What does the abbreviation psi stand for?
- If 40 psi is exerted against a diaphragm of 30 square inches, what is the total pounds of force that could be exerted?
- What is meant by the following terms: reaction time, brake lag, braking distance and stopping distance?