1-844-TLK-2SGI (1-844-855-2744)Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2260 - 11th Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 0J9
Report fraudulent activity
Call SGI's Special Investigation Unit at 1-800-667-8015, ext. 6887 or Saskatchewan Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477. Crimestoppers offers complete anonymity.
We want all of our customers to have the best possible experience with us. If you're frustrated with your claim, or any of SGI's products or services, we want to work with you to resolve your concerns.
- Make sure to first discuss your concerns with the supervisor or manager of the department or claims centre you're dealing with.
- If that doesn't resolve your concerns, you can try our Fair Practices Office (FPO). The FPO is a small, dedicated team of employees who provide assistance to customers who feel they've hit a road block with SGI.
- You also have appeal options:
- Arbitration - if you disagree with the value assessed for your vehicle or the extent of the repairs required
- Automobile Injury Appeal Commission - for injury benefit decisions under No Fault Coverage
- Highway Traffic Board - appeals regarding vehicle impoundments, Safe Driver Recognition, driver's licence suspensions, etc.
- Small Claims Court - liability decisions or personal property matters