If you've been unsuccessful in resolving your issue through other channels available to you, the FPO is here to help. Before contacting the FPO, please work directly with the SGI department you're doing business with. In most cases, the department will be able to resolve your problem.
- Claims - You should raise any concerns with the person working on your file, e.g. your adjuster, personal injury representative, and/or that person's supervisor or manager.
- Appeals - If you'd like to appeal a decision made by SGI, you can contact the Customer Service Centre at 306-775-6900 in Regina or toll free at 1-800-667-9868.
- General inquiries - Call our Customer Service Centre at 306-775- 6900 in Regina or toll free at 1-800-667-9868.
When to contact the FPO
When you're unable to resolve your problem through one of the avenues above, the FPO is here to work with you.
FPO specialists are mandated to receive, investigate and, to the extent possible, resolve inquiries and/or complaints about SGI claim settlements, products, programs and processes. Our specialists strive to ensure SGI decisions are reached fairly, and that they are consistent with the provisions of legislation and regulations applicable to SGI.
The FPO and its specialists do not have the authority to:
- make or change decisions
- set aside a law or policy
- investigate claims on behalf of customers who are represented by legal counsel
- investigate any issues having to do with human resources, including issues arising under SGI's Collective Bargaining Agreement
SGI Fair Practices Office
2260 - 11th Ave.
Regina SK S4P 0J9