This scholarship is open to students enrolled in their 2nd year of the Business Insurance Diploma program.
- Be enrolled full-time in the Business Insurance Diploma Program - Year 2 at the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Palliser campus.
- You must have earned a minimum 70% average in your 1st year (Business Certificate Program).
- For the diversity scholarship, self-declare as a diversity student with Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
- Academic achievement, as reflected in your overall grade point average of all classes required to complete your Business Certificate (75% Weighting).
- Financial need (25% Weighting).
Condition of award acceptance:
- Provide Saskatchewan Polytechnic with permission to release your name and contact information to SGI.
- Provide a current resume, which will be given to SGI.
Four $2,500 scholarships will be awarded annually each fall.
Students apply directly to Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Students may download the application from the Saskatchewan Polytechnic website or pick up an application at the Palliser Campus.
SGI will not guarantee employment for award recipients; however may give the recipients preferential consideration for employment following the completion of their studies.
Recipients are not obliged to work for SGI during, or at the completion of, the educational program.