We support organizations and events based in Saskatchewan that:
- can demonstrate their effectiveness at meeting their stated goals
- are well-administered and financially stable
Preference will be given to organizations and events likely to provide lasting benefits to the citizens of the province.
Below are some program guidelines:
- Support will only be provided to non-profit organizations. Events receiving support must also be non-profit, or have proceeds designated to a non-profit organization.
- We will not provide core funding for organizations. We will, however, consider support for specific programs related to the focuses of this policy.
- We will provide 1 contribution per organization per year.
- Your organization or event may receive a package of support, such as a charitable donation and promotional items.
- We will not sponsor national fundraising campaigns. Although we may support provincial chapters of national organizations, donations must be used for projects within the province.
- We will not sponsor capital projects unless they benefit a significant portion of the province. For other capital projects, consideration may be given to special events held to raise money for the project.
- We will not sponsor individuals.
- We will not sponsor political organizations.
- We will not sponsor religious organizations.
- Some requests, which meet all the criteria outlined in this policy, may be turned down due to limited budget or lack of resources.