Below is the criteria for support:
- Support provided must be used directly by the organization or event requesting it, and not channeled through another agency.
- The amount of money any one organization or event receives is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Factors for consideration include:
- How closely the organization or event is tied to the donation program's focuses.
- The number of people the organization or event will impact, either directly or indirectly.
- How much of the province the organization or event will reach.
- Sporting teams and events are supported at the provincial or regional level only. Local teams or qualifying events for provincial competitions may be referred for a gift of promotional items.
- Service clubs and health groups may be referred for a gift of promotional items.
• • •
Comment on this page: