National Teen Driver Safety Week
Oct. 9, 2015
The week of Oct. 19, 2015, is National Teen Driver Safety Week.
Organized by Parachute Canada, a national injury prevention organization, National Teen Driver Safety Week is a week-long initiative aimed at increasing teen driver safety awareness while promoting safe driving choices and habits.
Share your safe driving tip
You could win $250. Tweet it. Instagram it. Share it. Win it. #WeCanDriveBetter.
SGI is excited to be part of this campaign with a contest to win one of 6 $250 VISA gift cards. You can enter to win by sharing your safe driving tips with SGI on social media.
The draw will be made on Oct. 27, 2015.
Enter to win
To enter you must:
- like/follow SGI on the medium you use to enter (SGI on Facebook, @SGItweets on Twitter, and @sgiphotos on Instagram)
- be a Saskatchewan resident
- be between ages 15 - 19
- share your safe driving tips using the #WeCanDriveBetter hashtag on: SGI's Facebook page timeline, Twitter mentioning @SGItweets, or Instagram mentioning @sgiphotos
- Hey @SGItweets, eyes on the road, not on your phone #WeCanDriveBetter (Twitter)
- @sgiphotos Buckle up. Save yourself more than just a traffic ticket #WeCanDriveBetter (Instagram)
- Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer #WeCanDriveBetter (posted on SGI’s Facebook timeline)
Note: Any social media photos taken while driving or otherwise violating applicable traffic safety laws will automatically disqualify the entry.