Welcome to our new website
Sept. 1, 2011
On Sept. 1 we launched a redesigned site that's easier for you to use. As you can see, our new site has some added features and is organized into categories based on who you are and what type of information you may be looking for.
- Use our easy to read navigation along the top of the page to find general information. Then use the collapsible left-hand navigation to find the specific content you're looking for.
- Every page highlights links within the page and lists them, along with any contact information, at the bottom of the page.
- The new +Tools button lets you share our information with social networking sites, customize a page's font size for easier reading and gives you the ability to print, bookmark, share or translate any page.
- You can use the buttons on the bottom of every page to visit SGI's social networking pages.
- Our home page showcases programs, events and services of interest to our customers, highlights our community involvement and offers quick links to some of our most frequently used pages.
- Its consistent look and feel is designed for most modern web browsers and tablet devices.
If you were a frequent visitor of our site, please update any bookmarks you have as those pages may have changed or may no longer exist.
Feel free to visit our Facebook page and let us know what you think of the revamp. If you have trouble finding something you're looking for, leave us a note on our wall and we'll quickly provide you with directions to the information. After all, what are friends for?
Saskatchewan Government Insurance
306-775-6900 in Regina