Find out how to get a Saskatchewan driver's licence if you're a new driver or resident, what to do if you're a returning resident or out-of-province student and programs that will help you get a driver's licence.
Updating your personal information
Changing your address on your driver's licence and vehicle registration is simple:
- visit MySGI and edit your personal information
- visit a motor licence issuer near you
- call 1-800-667-4686 and have your Customer Number from your vehicle registration or driver's licence ready
- use ExpressAddress1, a free online service that lets you:
- update your address for your telephone, electricity, natural gas, water bill and more and
- connect, transfer or disconnect residential services.
Note: If you move, please notify us within 15 days of moving to your new address so we don't send any correspondence to your old address.