We're enhancing our website
August 18, 2011
Starting on Sept. 1, 2011, our website is going to have a whole new look.
Whether you’re a new driver, a business owner or want to file a claim, the site’s slick new design will make it faster and easier to find the information you seek.
Frequent visitors may need to update any links or bookmarks you have to our site after we launch. Our most popular pages will continue to work for a short time but won’t stick around forever.
Highlights of some of the new features:
- The new design allows us to better showcase programs, events and services of interest to our customers, as well as highlight our community involvement and offer quick links to some of our most frequently used pages.
- The site will have a consistent look and feel for most modern web browsers and tablet devices.
- Our new site is organized into categories reflecting your relationship with SGI and the type of information you seek.
- You’ll start by using our easy to read navigation along the top of the page to find general information. You’ll then use the collapsible left-hand navigation to find the specific content you’re looking for.
- We’ve also incorporated a +Tools button, which will let you share our information with social networking sites, customize a page’s font size for easier reading and give you the ability to print, bookmark, share or translate any page.
- You can also use the buttons on the bottom of every page to visit SGI’s social networking pages.
Feel free to visit our Facebook page and let us know what you think of the revamp. If after our launch you have trouble finding something you’re looking for, leave us a note on our wall and we’ll quickly provide you with directions to the information. After all, what are friends for?
Saskatchewan Government Insurance
775-6900 in Regina